Thursday, March 14, 2013

11 March (Monday), I'm still having celebration! Hehehe thanks a lot to my netballers, yay!!! ^^




13 March (Wednesday), 12S08, my class celebrated the March babies birthday! The cake was very yummy and pretty, like rainbow cake! It's from Prima Deli, it can be one of my fav cake alrdy. *thumbs up* I realised my class likes to buy cakes from Prima Deli and I think all the birthday celebration cakes are from Prima Deli, hahaha :D



See the pretty rainbow cake :) And the cutesy lunchbox filled with sweets, biscuits and each and every classmate's birthday card for the March babies :) Very nice, keke ^^



Not forgetting our class pictures!!!! :) 12S08 is really an awesome class and I'm glad I'm in this class during my jc life! <3

YAY, so I had around 5 bday celebrations this year! HAPPY GIRL IS ME <3 I love everybody who's currently in my life and close to me :')

No comments:

Post a Comment