Thursday, March 14, 2013

My 18th Bday :') (Part 2)

Finally, 10 March (Sunday), my actual birthday and it's also........2nd Anniversary with my dear hehehe :) I got to spend it with my fav boy ofc and my extended family <3 Woke up early and headed to Sea Aquarium with boy. I have always wanted to go there to see as it's the biggest aquarium in Singapore :D Somemore, the entry fee is really quite cheap, $20 student price! Luckily there's still student price and luckily we asked, if not I'm gonna smack my boy who insisted that the student price deal ended, *bish*!



The jellyfishes are damn pretty!!!


The super big manta or idk what you call it. It's a super big stingray and I find stingray to be very cute cause they got such big body but their eyes and mouth which are underneath are so small and it formed a smiley face, ahhaha!






We get to touch the starfish, hehe ^^ I'm so tempted to carry it but we are not allowed to cause it will somehow hurt them.


I didn't notice this fish initially till boy told me to check it out, haha! DAMN COOL :P

SHARKSSSSS





Cutie boy and I :) Sadly, after this picture when we decided to leave the sea aquarium, boy lost his phone! It was stolen, damnit! Curse the thief seriously >:( We spent a super long time reporting it to the customer service counter and waiting for them to check the cctv, etc. It suddenly became a big case where the security guards, the manager, the staffs, etc came to talk to us about the stolen phone, ahaha oopsy! Unfortunately, the phone and thief is still not found, argh :(

So we wasted a lot of time and thus we couldn't have a nice lunch tgt :( Was kinda sad though. Nonetheless, we went to have some yummy korean finger food, grass jelly soya milk, awfully chocolate icecream and hazelnut crumble. They were so satisfying, heheh happy!!! :) After that, went to meet up with family for dinner at a Chinese restaurant :D


I dislike oysters and ofc, I didnt eat them, yucky! Actually, I dont really appreciate any raw food. After that, then went home and got surprised by extended family in my room! Hahaha they gave me a shock!

Yay, I can haz awfully chocolate cake as my 3rd bday cake! I have always wanted to try cake from awfully chocolate, thanks sis for remembering :') Isn't it nice to have people remembering little details about you and things that you once mentioned? <3








Yippeeee, you all can see how happy I was right? :D I was super glad, blessed, happy deep down inside me! :) Totally didn't expect so many celebrations, presents and cards. Awwwww <3
I love my family big time!! and ofc my all-time favourite boy :) Hope there are more years to come!! I want my birthdays to be celebrated with all these people every year! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment