Thursday, March 14, 2013

Happy 18th Brithday to myself :D (Part 1)

Wheeee 10 March was when I turned legal 18! :D Not much about the legal part but more after the celebrations and love I received from my family, friends and bf. Awww... :') This year was Alevel year for the Jc kids so I wasn't expecting much this year cause I understand that most of my friends have to study for their upcoming common tests and I really don't want them to sacrifice their time to celebrate with me...... But... they did! I WAS DAMN DAMN TOUCHED, SHOCKED, ELATED, BLESSED to the moon and back <3 ahhh... i'm such a fortunate girl :')

So, on 8 March (Friday), I received my first cake and big card from my jc clique which consists of 7 girls excluding myself.
They remembered that I like this cake, Coco Exotic from four leaves. Hehehe :) I didn't even mention it more than 3 times to them. So sweet of them to remember right?

Then they surprised me with this big 'P' card after I'm done with my napfa! Haha they were actually rushing the card for me while I went for my napfa test which lasted for 3 hours. Damn cute and thoughtful of them to want to give the card to me as an advanced bday gift instead of a belated one!!! ^^

Then, on 9 March (Saturday), my great sec sch friend X, dated me to celebrate bday for me :D She claimed that the rest of my sec sch clique girls can't make it to celebrate for me :(

She's super cheeky! Throughout the day, like afternoon to evening, she's been rushing me to finish shopping for my stuffs and go to lot1 with her. At first, I didn't read much into it but I did suspect that the rest of my sec sch clique girls will be there as well, keke :P True enough, when we reached lot1, the other girls popped out heheh! 


However....... I was asked to complete the 10 dares above, argh! I was totally not expecting it and I'm super clueless on how to complete them all! I took quite some time to complete them, oopsy :P But then, I think I'm super brave to complete all of them!!! You can read it yourself, the dares were really no joke...........


Evil J and S who came up with the 10 dares to actually stall time for my surprise bday party! Then, they blindfolded me, blast music in my ears and brought me to Warren function room! During the walk there, I was feeling jittery and scared that something or someone might just pop out and tickle me or sth, or I may trip, etc.

And tadah!! My first bday celebration by my beloved sec sch clique, my kss netball juniors and seniors :D

One of the beautiful card made my my sec sch clique! AWESOMENESS <3




Rainbow cake and cupcakes made by J! I was so amazed by the rainbow cake, soooooo gorgeous :D The cupcakes are also like those sold outside, consisting of Red Velvet, Peanut butter, Cookies n cream, chocolate, etc. J's really talented in this area huh *winks* :D





Poor me had to complete another rounds of dares like playing Chubby Bunny, which ofc I won wahahaha, do sexy dance to clubbing music, eat cinnamon powder which sucks hell load, and picture guessing game! Heheheh I love the picture guessing game the most cause it just shows how well I know my girl's from top to toe *weeuweet* :D I'm a super professional observer, dont play play :P

That summed up all my wonderful presents and cake from my secondary school friends! YAY love them so muchhhhhhhh! :) I am really thankful for all the friends I made and the clique that I formed in both sec sch and jc! Really received so much love from them and I feel so loved by them also, hehehe! :) <3 Damn awesome to have best friends that you know will stay in your life for as long as you hope for :') I guessed I've already expressed enough of my love and thank each of my friends for their efforts personally already, keke. Shan't repeat.

Most importantly, I love you girls sincerely, xoxo :)

No comments:

Post a Comment