Thursday, December 5, 2013

Este Momento

PJC ESTE MOMENTO PROM NIGHT 2013


It was sucha awesome night with 12S08, my beloved clique and the rest of the 2013 graduating batch of pioneers! We rock man :) Though the whole prom ended like pretty fast and I didn't manage to take pictures with all the people that I know, (saddness, regrets..) :( but it still ended on a pretty fun note.... not forgetting the after party!!! HEHEH :D

Really appreciate and thankful for everyone that I know of and made friends with in pjc, you guys are really a part of my life and a part of the whole friendship thing, really thankful, grateful and blessed!! :) We do have many wonderful and crazy moments together as a class, and I'm glad that there are many spontaneous, hyper and fun-loving people in the class that brought us all in hyper mode everytime and that's why we are so bonded and crazy together as a class. So happy whenever I reminiscence about the past memories with the class and my clique! All the laughing-till-stomachache moments, hehe :D Hope we still keep in contact in any way!!! <3 12S08 all the way!!

Starting of with the nails that I DIY myself! Hehe it's a french nails, with blue and black tip! Very tedious I would say, trains patience you know ^^

& my wonderful hair that's done by my friend's mom for only $15! So glad with the results but... when bathing... it was a nightmare and up till now my hair's condition is still quite bad due to the perm and hair spray :(

Make up done by myself also, haha!! Surprisingly I did quite a good job that day with no messiness, did for 2 of my friends also. Not very obvious, not very dramatic, just simple clean light make up :)

My precious clique! We went through many things together but we are always seen chatting non-stop and laughing like crazy! Really blessed to have them through my jc days if not it would really be so mundane and I'll feel so helpless! I know that we will still be in contact even after everything <3

With an awesome class comes an awesome class mentor. Without him, there would not be 12S08 which is known for our hyperness and unitedness! :D YAY! And yes as you can see, he is still very young looking and young at heart though he is gonna hit his next age phase *ahem * haha!

Not forgetting the teckwhye group! Hahaha really will miss walking to school everyday with these 2 peeps! We are not even friends for very long but it's just so strange that we just feel like we have all known each other for a lifetime kinda friends. Really comfortable with them and all the morning boosting, encouragements, gossiping, complains, rushing and laughings! Haha really really grateful! Hope we still will hang out tgt since we are living super near one another!






Alright just a few randomly selected pictures with my friends, shan't spam all!!! IF you wanna see more, go to my facebook page okay? hahaha :D

OKAY NOW FOR THE AFTER PARTY!!! WHEEEEEE!!
It was most of our virgin trip to a club but it was hella amazing night!!! :D Coupled with fantastic company, the night was made! <3
  
We went to DREAM! Ladies night + we are on guest list kekek so free entry + free drinks!





Had hell lots of fun dancing and jumping and screaming like mad! Excluding the parts where my legs kept cramping, idiot!!! I think it's cause of walking with heels previously and also cause I havent been exercising... thus my calves and legs weren't used to such vigorous jumpings hahah! : P Well, nobody judges you in club for these unless you are doing some hanky panky actions, haha! Really love my class for being spontaneous and going to club together in a large group! LOVE MY COMPANY! Really made my virgin trip to club an enjoyable and crazy one. Usually the first experience is very important cause it determines your subsequent entries :P & it is actually quite safe in clubs, nothing much to worry actually! Go in a big group > go to one corner > party like crazy! HAHAH good strategy okay! :)

Okie abrupt ending!!! Hehehe love yesterday so much! :D <3
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment