Monday, December 2, 2013

Fav class

HELLO FELLOW BUDDIES,
I haven't been updating this space because recently i've been updating on the new app DAYRE more often than blogging. That app is seriously so much more convenient for me to update my thoughts and share things with people on my mobile phone and there are cute stickers to use! :) It's a cool app, you guys should create one and play with it. Don't forget to follow me dayre.me/teopeggy <3

Alright so last wednesday I had class bbq right after some of my classmates finished their physics mcq :D Though the bbq was kinda fail due to the lousy fire that wasn't strong enough the whole evening till night despite my class boys and teacher desperately managing it. Arghhhh angry! And so, i didnt had my fill :( but... it's not all about the food, was so happily chatting with friends and playing afool with my classmates :) Happy to know that my class is very bonded and united! 12S08 FTW :D <3


As you can see, my clique and I were always caught chatting and doing nth else on the camera hahaha! Yes we were so excited and busy discussing about our hongkong trip and no joke we can talk about it for hours!!!!!! Too much things to talk about wakakak!!! :P Other classmates were like asking us to get up and take pictures or go cook the food, etc cause we were sitting there most of the time and being super noisy oops! :D





Hehehe no matter what, just happy that I'm in 12S08 and it's one of the best class that I've ever been in and not forgetting having the best CT, thanks alot everyone for everything!! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment