Monday, December 2, 2013

HarpieBurthdae

HAPPY EIGHTEENTH BIRTHDAY TO THE LITTLE ONE, JAYNE!!!! 

To be exact, her birthday falls on 1 Dec which is yesterday! So yes, we went out to celebrate her birthday starting of with a surprise at her house! Hahaha stupid girl was still half-awake when we got there and haven't even brush her teeth when she came out to blew the candles on the cake we bought her. EEEW! TSKTSK! Haha but yay it was a success and then we had to wait for the princess to get ready for about an hour or so till we finally get to set off to the next destination!

So we had a simple dinner cause we were all hungry and rushing for time! After all the yummy food, we went to SUITES at bugis+ for karaoke session for 3 hours! The place was super nice and wow! Really, you should go sing there, you will love it! Though the rate is quite expensive as compared to other karaoke place cause it is counted by per pax not by per room. So we had to pay $18/pax on a weekend but weekdays are much cheaper. But still, it was a nice experience and it's really a nice and cosy place. 
Yea so we sang and they screamed and shouted and blasted all our ears, etc. hahah I didn't really sing much cause I'm not a kbox person unless I go with my sisters only, then I will be the boss and hog the mic keke! 

Actually, I'm not very comfortable with singing with just anyone, only those that I'm super close with then I'll be able to be myself and sing and party hahahah! :P but still, I won't opt for a kbox session any time of the day, you get my point.


So yes after everything, we had our photo taking session and then off we go home. It was kinda early but some of them had other plans and commitments so yea, hope the little one still enjoyed her day!!! :) Hmm, thinking of dedicated a post for her but i guess I shouldn't if not there will be nth left for me to write in the card that I'm about to give her haha! 

In all, I'm just glad to be able to see my fav clique and spend time with them after soooo long. It still feels the best and most comfortable whenever I'm with them, cheerios! <3 Luv you girls muacks alot!

No comments:

Post a Comment