Friday, October 24, 2014

Close

Alright, decided to delete the previous post. As much as I love that post because I really wrote about how I feel and all, but I couldn't stand it being in this space for more than a day. Quite harsh and mean and those feelings are more suitable to be posted somewhere else that's meant for emo nemo stuff. What I can say is, I already let it go, and don't care anymore. Life's too short to be so petty and over sensitive zzz, super dislike! Furthermore, I'm too old for dramas anymore, life should be kept simple now. I should cherish those that matter and not dwell on things that are lame or people who just thinks too much and complain about anything. Also, whatever I do and whatever I say there will always be a reason behind it. I also feel that I have the right to be mad at anyone who pisses me off. Who says I have to treat everyone well even when they treat me bad or make me angry? That's definitely not my style, I ain't no angel. But, after a few days I'll be fine and regain normal so just don't step on my tail again during my angry period zzz. 

OK THE END! 
Closure.

No comments:

Post a Comment