Thursday, October 30, 2014

Club Street Social // Cafepal // Flea

Woohoo back to update my space :) Have been spending time with my lover since he is going to enlist in 8 days time, sigh pie.... :(

In a span of 4 days I gave him 2 surprises!! Hehe was so glad that he was really surprised :P So easy to surprise him haha!! Then one day, he just came all the way down to just have ice cream with me after my appointment, what the? Hahah!! Baskin Robins's icecream is ok but the waffle is definitely not ok. So rubberish.... eeks! 

Yesterday, I woke up craving for scrambled eggs or breakfast set and asked him if he wants to go have it tgt, I wasn't expecting a yes or whichever cause the place was rather far and we just woke up, so there would surely be laziness. Also, I don't want to mafan him but he straightaway said "Let's Go!" Hehe was so happy !!! :D 


So we went all the way to Raffles Place to have our brunch at Club Street Social! :) Love the ambiance of the cafe! It's cooling and very cosy, love the brick walls as well! I could just stay in the cafe all day err day~ However, it's abit small so if it's peak hour or sth, there will sure be no seats left.


The iconic floor tiles of Club Street Social that everyone's taking picture of. Nice!


& tadah our breakfast set ($17) and gnocchi ($18)! Gnocchi is made of potato and flour and it's chewy. Plus the sauce is yummy, like some sort of truffle mushroom sauce? On the other hand, the scrambled eggs which I had high expectations of was lacklustre in it's taste. Not sure if it's the usual standard, but I was really disappointed since it's reviewed to be one of the best scrambled eggs in town by many!! However, the sausage was very salty so it kinda complimented the bland eggs when eaten tgt :)


After that we went over to Bugis via Downtown line and tried Cafe Pal's Thai Milk Tea! Yumyum :D
Bring me back to bkk~~ The whole day was so funny and irritating as well. He loves to irritate me so yes I'll get pissed and then he will make me laugh, but yesterday he was funnier than usual, I burst out laughing OUT LOUD for so many times!!! HAHAHA idiot lah :) Love him :P

Following that, we went to catch Ouija at West Mall!! Hahah it was ok lah but there were quite a lot of jump scare scenes so we were like constantly "jumping" HAHA! 


Then the end of the day with my chubz :) Good lighting calls for selfies!!!! ^^^^^^^ Also so sad to say goodbye to him :( 8 more days till he enlists, looking forward to spend more time with him these days :) :( Definitely gonna feel so lonely and miss him! His words, his hugs, his encouragement, his company, his everything :( May 2 weeks pass by super fast and smoothly for him so I can see him soon!! <3

---------------------------------------------------------------

This Saturday, Theviators will be holding a flea at Scape from 12pm-10pm!! So head down to support us if you happen to be there hehe! :D

Will be going to the flea with my sister, mother and boy! YAY :D Haha oh yah I told the boy I will be having a flea and casually asked him if he wants to help me out and then he was so excited and said "I WANT!", yes in caps! Haha why he so excited? He's just so cute lah :)
We even planned to try The Original Spanish Churros, Honey Creme and Llao Llao! :P *nomz nomz*

Everything that we are going sell will be brand new of course and at sale prices! So don't miss this alright :) Hope to see you guys, and hope we clear our stocks :D

BYE,
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment