Wednesday, October 8, 2014

USS Halloween Horror Night 4!

Hello everyone!! How did you guys celebrate your Halloween this year? :D It was my first time going to USS HHN and I went tgt with my bae! :) It was his first time too, so it's our first time and our first time going tgt, haha ok you get it. We were excited to find out what was installed for us inside! So, here was how it went! :)

This year there are 4 haunted houses, 1 of them is 3D, 4 scare zones and 3 rides! We managed to try everything + caught one of the 2 musical shows! :D I would say that the haunted houses and scare zones were not exactly very scary but just those that will give you a shock due to a lot of jump scares haha! & their make up and props are really awesome! So much effort!

Not forgetting the fact that we went on a Saturday so it was obviously more crowded but hey!! The atmosphere was great!!! Seeing so many people there wearing the lighted hairbands and colourful sticks, it seemed like some light party in the dark haha! Then ofc, coming to such event we should get their accessories as well to join in the mood right? :D We got the purple ones coincidentally. haha!

Kept going under the lamp posts to take pictures haha!!! :P

Lots of pictures taken during waiting time. Also, surprisingly the queues weren't very long, the max waiting time that we queued was like 45 minutes? That was only 1 time, the other queues were relatively ok as the queue moved quite quickly.

Some of the characters there!!!! I was quite afraid to take with the characters because  I was scared that they will scream/catch me or whatever shit after I snapped the picture so I would shoo away immediately after the picture was taken :P

Realised my expression was the same for both the pictures haha but I was tryna have the scared look and a smile pose would look weird beside such scary people hahaha!

And finally managed to get a shot tgt with a tallie. The downside of going as a couple is that nobody is gonna help you take the pictures so we got to ask the people around to help us. But not bad, we still took many pictures that day!

Then, after all the scares and fun, it's food time!!! Hungry hungry hungry! We got $20 meal vouchers so we got this duper yummy turkey leg at $2! Kekekekek worth it :P Have been wanting to try the turkey leg since the first time I've been to uss but always forgot to try it cause I was having too much fun haha but that day, I rmbered!!! MUST MUST MUST!! 



It was sooooo delicious, nomz nomz nomz! My love let me ate most of it cause he don't really like it and he said that I ate till very happy haha!! oops~ 


Second round!!! Used the remaining $10 food voucher to get us cheese fries and coke float!! :)


Normal normal standard~ Also, while we were eating the scare characters walked past us and banged the transparent panes so loudly and stared at us with their white/bloody eyeballs/eyes which are obviously contact lenses lah, but that moment was still very scary LOL

Uh oh... and it was time to leaveeeeeeeeeeee!!!! :( Byebye uss!!

ME ME ME ME ME!


Tired HIM!!! Boxxxxxxxx~ 
Hmm the whole experience was rather normal? Nothing shouts awesome except the Mummy ride! I love the mummy ride the most!!!! Though my legs will still tremble after the ride even after going on it for many times, oops! I'm definitely not a brave person when it comes to high elements, kinda scared of heights dude! I'm tall you see, hahah just kidding but yes scared of heights and will not want to try jumping off cliffs or whatever shit even if you say it's a once in a lifetime yolo thing. No means no, my heart is more important :) Will I go USS HHN again? Maybe? With a group of friends? I'm more into such creepy horror things, hiak hiak hiak :P But uss not much kick to me leh, some horror movies got more kick that this. 

However, it was still an amazing experience & I did not regret going :) YAY! :)

Thanks for spending the day with me and suggesting to go to this USS Halloween night tgt :) One event checked off our bucket list, heheh <3 Love you so much for everything my fav chubz! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment