Friday, December 5, 2014

She's 19!

So J turned 19 on 1 December which was also the last day of our examination!!! Woohooo :D So we decided to go out to celebrate the start of our liberation!

Suggested to give Supply & Demand a try! I would say the decorations and ambiance is really cosy :)



We ordered the set lunch and these were our starters, haha! Acting one atas with the couscous, cheese, bread and olive(?)


And then our mains! Mine was not too bad, while J was sick with hers after a few mouths haha! The pain of liking carbonara....

Then we went to try Honey Creme since we were in that vicinity and the queue was short phew!! I think the hype's gonna be over since there really isn't much to go gaga about. The whole time we were like "We don't get it...." haha! Just normal icecream....? 

Then we went to catch a movie! We practically anyhow choose one and watched it haha cause Interstellar's tickets were sold out for that timing so we went with Horrible Bosses 2!! We were quite shocked that the cinema were filled with mainly adults and angmohs..... 
However, it turned out to be an awesome movie hahaha, hilarious ttm!!! :D KEKEKE LOVE IT! ^^

Yay Christmas decorations everywhere in town! And ofc we went to take pictures with the big xmas tree!!! :) I like that it is white based, so winteryyyy :D



Hahaha yes we went shopping and decided to try on these onesies at Topshop!! :D So cuteeeee :) But there weren't much varieties~

I thought onesies were very stuffy and hot but the one I wore was rather thin? And acceptable! Nice and comfy :D It would be so fun and cute to have a onesie party!! :D Imagine, the theme of your 21st birthday to be onesie.... wow!!! Big scale! HAHA :D But it is impossible to be my theme cause I have lots of adult relatives haha!!

& woohoo surprised her with.... M!! HAHA! Team Crippled out to play, lol! Don't ask me why that name for our clique... Sounds so bad.... hahaha!! We ate at Genki Sushi and then Haagen Dazs for desserts! 




Thanks M for driving us around, wheeeeeeeeeeeeeee :D It is so convenient to travel around in a car, woohoo! The whole time while I was sitting behind, I was like lying down and then sitting up and then fidgeting around comfortably.... till a wild nymph appeared, wtf.


TADAH, so these just sums up what we had that day :) It is always an idiotic and nonsensical time spent tgt with Team Crippled <<< ok we need to change this lmao :D Hope she enjoyed herself that day though it was kinda boring <3

------

Then yesterday, the clique finally reunited!! Though not full force again, missing 2 more girls. Some of them went to Dog cafe earlier on and the rest of us just popped out during dinner time :D

Hahaha it was so funny cause the day before J was still telling me that she's going to Dog cafe when I already know about that, cause I was the one we suggested it ofc! But J was more interested in the Cat cafe so the rest of us were still discussing and then W managed to persuade her to go so ok done. Hahaha I just had to pretend that I don't know anything.... :P Well, initially I was hoping the clique can go to the dog cafe together, but well.... one can't go, then chain effect. Quite disappointed though... But nvm, main thing is that she enjoyed it with W and Hk. (I was still quite excited to go there at first...)


So the 4 of us made our way to Pasir Panjang to surprise J haha!! Glad that we chatted throughout the bus ride, what a nice talk/rant/etc <3 It felt great to be back talking like how we used to everyday in sec sch :) Also, great to be back to one of my fav cafe :)


Not a very proper photo but heck, hahaha! Initially, I was contemplating to eat the croissant or try pasta cause in the morning I already had BK's croissant and it was heavenly haha! But in the end after recommending that to X, I ordered the croissant too. AND I did not regret it at all! Omg best best best!!! :D I can eat it forever man but it was damn filling! Awesome x2! :D Glad that everyone enjoyed the food there :) Hehehe :) 

Then we surprised J with her vulgar cake :D HAHA it wasn't on purpose, we just wanted the fries to be a replacement for the candle but.... haha nvm it suits her LOL. Errrthing vulgar. & though the pictures turned out blur, I kinda like it, it feels very vintagy. 



The whole crew who turned up yesterday <3




Our usual cuddly group & solo photo taking :') 




Guess who took the photos for us? Don't look like anyone of us took it right? Haha :P So yep, it was a nice catch up with them after soooo long? :( Can't wait to party with them soon!!! <3 By party, I don't mean clubbing cause that's just a no no for most of us. Love them very much :)

Teehee till the next time, 
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment