Saturday, May 16, 2015

Exercise

So this Thursday which was 2 days ago, I went to play badminton with 3 other girl friends :D wow, it's been sooooooo long since I last exercised, like real legit vigorous exercise. Hahaha! Everyday I walk a lot but that's not really really counted I guess.



Had a 1 hour of non stop badminton! Like really no break and wooo great workout! Hahah! I immediately suffered muscleaches from my arm, butt, legs the next day! I saw it coming anyway haha! 


I realised if I want to look younger, I can just simply dress in sports attire. I don't know why I'll just look younger in sports attire hahah! Like big diff! Not like the above selfies lah, but you must see the full outfit with hair tied up and with sports shoe haha!! 

I should have eaten bananas or hard boiled egg after the badminton session man, then I prolly won't be suffering from the muscleaches. *recalling hardcore netball training days* 

Next, went for karaoke session with younger sis and dad came for awhile! :D awesome!! I secretly think that my singing is not bad one lo! But I just can't really sing infront of ppl, like I will feel awkward hahah! But when I'm comfortable...... Power power!! HAHA :P I guess none of my friends have heard me sing seriously before, kekeke!!! 

Well, can't wait to see my lover tmrrrr!!!! :( it has been 2 weeks since I last saw him! Army ahhhh, watch it! But Nvm, gonna spend quality 2 days 2 nights with him since he is having off day on Monday heheh!! <3 

oops, have to go comfort him alrdy, he keeps on whining that he misses me and wants to see me like NOW. I miss you so so so badly too darling :'( 

No comments:

Post a Comment