Thursday, May 21, 2015

The Unpredictable

Yes like what my title suggests, The Unpredictable..... hiakhiakhiak lol lame. 

Cause nowadays I realised I'm super not active on my social media platforms as compared to like pre-holidays? Hahaha I also dk why, holidays = more time = more active on social media platforms? But it seems like the opposite for me? HAHA. 

Cause I find that people are posting their everyday lives on their social media platforms and like I don't even have to ask? I just know whatever they are doing and are so predictable with what they are doing lol. And then I'm thinking..... hmm.... if people really cares, they will ask you personally like what have you been up to recently, and that they miss you or maybe just ponder what's with your missing-in-action. Not like I want people to ask me but maybe just don't feel the need to report everything on my social media platforms. You see I'm only active in the mornings most of the time hahhaha and then heck care alrdy.

 Getting lazier on these social media platforms. Only excited to the days when I'm overseas then I can finally update my Instagram hahahha!! Maybe it boils down to age again, getting older, not fit for all these social media platforms HAHA! Prolly loving blogger more cause I can just spit everything out in one shot!!!! Phew! Blogging since pri6 ok, mai siao siao :P

 Ok need to stop, I'M STILL YOUNGGGGGG OH PLEASEEEEEEEE HAVE TO STOP SAYING I'M GETTING OLDER CAUSE I'M NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT!!!!!!! Young is the way to go!!!! :P


Throwback to 2D2N with babe!! Masking time :D wanted to mask at night but that ass dozed off, arghhhhh. so had to mask in the afternoon hahah!! So I was trying to get a shot of us masking tgt to add onto photo memories and then that ass asked to take more pictures.


Just pay attention to him.


Whutttt!! Look who fell asleep while taking pictures?!?! Serious pig problem right here :O

So you know who is the real asleep and fake asleep one in the left picture.....

And then off for our lunchieeeee. His chubby cheeks and cheeky face!!! ARGH I WANT A BITE NOW!!! oops. and look at my cui bed hair hahahhaha


Sushi for lunch and then I'm off to tutoring. 
Sobsobs 2D2N passed just like that.
OMG LOOK AT MY SPOON!!! IT'S HIS REFLECTION, I JUST SAW THAT HAHA LOL!
eh what eh what?!?!?! dont judge, cool ok.....


The other day when I requested for his army ootd just cause I haven't seen him in uniform with hair before, only with botak head LOL! 
So handsome and cute hor? :) Little hamster... LOL


& this is today!!! He took the day off from army to spend time with me before I fly! <3
Job briefing with boy > Pitch Perfect 2 > Dinner at Concertto!
Can see I'm lazy to take pictures as well. Sian lo everytime wear nice nice then didn't take pictures haha lazy lahhhhhhhhhh. What if there is a personal photographer following you everywhere you go like what some of the bloggers have, super good lo!!! 

Oh wait you can sort of see my outfit from here???? Sis is finally back from korea with lots of loots lol!!! I'm wearing my only black tube dress with a long necklace and my new sandals that I got for cny but haven't wear it till now haha!:D

Well, can't wait to start out stupid job together, HAHAHAH joke job. Ok for my role actually, gulps!!! But the company's people so good, aiya suck it up lah hor? :( Wheeee Pitch Perfect 2 is so niceeeeee hahah and he laughed so hard for so many times! Just love it when he laughs, hehe!! :) Then dinner was so so. Wanted to try the ravioli but dk why not on the menu, maybe not for dinner? So we shared the Duck Confit and Prawn Aglio Olio. 

And tadah!!!! Finally flying off the land of smiles on Saturday!! 
HOORAY BYE GUYS! It's my turn!!! :D 
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment