Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Youtube videos

Hellooo!! :) hehehe post-exams life's been pretty good so far :) Though it's only like 4th day haha!
Well, I've been catching up on my dramas since Monday! Awesomeeeee :D

So I'm currently watching The Eye in the Sky! It's a hongkong drama and the plot is soooo good!! A lot of people are talking about it and have already watched it. I knew this show since the start of the year and finally I can watch it yayyyyy :) Go watch it haha!! And also, I've caught up with my Pretty Little Liars but still got Vampire Diaries to go.

Other than all these dramas, I also like to surf Youtube and just watch random videos hahaha!! I can totally just spend a few hours just video hopping around, kekek! I just prefer videos, like moving and talking images. I do want to have a youtube channel but I think the video editing part is quite troublesome right? no?

Alright, other than watching random videos, I always will watch like 2 of them. And they are:
1) clothesencounters by imjennim


One of her videos. I just like looking at how she styles her clothes and just likes to listen to how she talks hahah!! 

2) andymetsonia


Yup, she is sonia from jayesslee. Hehe their babies are so cute!!! :D And yes again, I like to watch her talk and blahblahblahblah lol.

Then, also I also watch these 2 other shows on youtube!!
1) Asian's Next Top Model
WOOHOOOOO!! Released every Thursday :D


2) Kang Xi Lai Le
It's a Taiwan entertainment/variety show which is so funny and sampat every episode!! JOKE


Watch this episode, the fireman guy is so cute!! :P

Next, it's about this crazy korea trend on youtube called Mukbang. 
You can watch the info here:


I can tell you, it's crazy! I watched the above introductory video like a few months ago and I'm lazy to rewatch it so I'll roughly explain haha. It's basically like the koreans will set up channels of their own and broadcast themselves eating live! And they will buy or prepare ALOT of food like food that can feed 4-6 people but they finished up all alone!!! LIKE SIAO! You all can go video hop on them eating and you will see different ppl eating different amount of food, some even make it into a competition, mad one I tell you. From that, they will have fans and their fans will send them virtual money which I think can be converted to real money to fund their food purchases :O

However, apart from the insanity, haha I'm kinda hooked on watching them eat LOL though I don't understand what they are talking about. But I'm not so crazy to watch the full video, I just fast forward some parts haha!! It's like I get to see many different kinds of food in korea and then I will have cravings lol but rest assure, you won't get hungry from watching them eat and instead you will feel damn full!! They seriously eat so so so much!! Don't understand this trend man, tsk. I worry for their health LOL.

SO IF YOU ARE BORED THEN YOU KNOW WHAT TO WATCH!
 HAPPY WATCHING!!! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment