Monday, July 13, 2015

Happy Graduation Sistar!









Congratulations to my elder sister for graduating from NUS with a second upper honours! Gosh, second upper is like unreachable for me! hahaha actually it's so reachable for alot of ppl but because I'm in an engineering course, it's difficult to be there plus the fact that I have no prior knowledge about engineering in jc while other poly people already have an edge above me :(

Well, I'm super proud of her for making it so far! She was at second lower and the last sem she made it up to second upper! And it was normal to be in that rank in her course... zzzz. So I'm really happy to see her happy :D She is always unreachable to me and my younger sister haha! My younger sis and I really dislike her in academic wise :P hahahahahaahah like you know the kind of people who said they are so screwed for an exam but comes out with an A or B? Yah my elder sis is that kind of person while my younger sis and I are truthful humans. When we said we are failing, we REALLY FAILED LOL! f our lives....... But... her standard for herself is ofc higher than that of ours in the first place so... can't really compare?

All in all, I'm just glad and proud to be there for her and to attend her graduation :) In 3 year's time, it's gonna be mine :D Yay can't wait! However, I'm kinda dreading being in the work force already. Seeing my sister having a hard time getting a legit job makes it really scary??? Like even though you are an university graduate but still no companies want you? Eat shit man. But that's reality, sucks to be in Singapore huh? (referring to education system only, other than that sg is the best haha)

Hope for the best and hope that she faster get a job!! :D Then my younger sis and I can leech on her muahahahah :P Love you sis, xoxox <3

No comments:

Post a Comment