Monday, July 6, 2015

Camp

Currently in camp right now! However, this time I'm joining the camp as a senior! My role is a programmer so I need to take care of some of the stations, etc. The camp is 6 days but I'm only joining for 4 days haha. 

Anyway damn joke! Cause last year I joined this camp which is Insinyur and after it I blogged about it. I know that we aren't supposed to leak out any camp details but I did oops!! Cause I didn't know like anyone will even read it! BUT!!!!!!!!!!! That particular post is being read by ppl (idk who) every single day! I think those freshies googled about the camp and my post popped out? Shucks so it actually hit a 400 going to 500 amount of reads in one year. That is totally crazy for a personal blog!

 Hahahha so oops I was told by my senior to take it down or to private it cause a lot of freshies read about it, oops!!! Kinda a spoiler for them??? But also not everything same lah chill~~~ AHHAHA so I deleted it. so funny :P Hope the freshies who read about my blog post won't recognise me in the camp, if not so LOL! :D 

Alright, hope it's gonna be a fun 4 days for me. BYE ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment