Thursday, July 23, 2015

Shiok Maki x Yoogane




Wheeeeeeee finally ate Shiok Maki again and drink their special iced green tea ahah! That was my second time eating that :) Not bad I would say though I don't really eat salmon but the cheese sauce covered the taste of it so it was great :P
-
-
-


The other day I bumped into this Fizzy bastard on train!! (we use to call each other fizzy bitch and fizzy bastard back in sec sch) I almost couldn't recognize him when he called me haha!! I still thought he wasn't talking to me so I continued to use my phone until like 5 seconds later I looked up at him and then back to my phone and then "OMGGGG JOSHUA!!!" hahaha!! He said he was rather awkward when I didn't recognise him HAHAH! But seriously, I wouldn't even think of bumping into him so randomly! :P


Had a short catching up and talk while waiting for Jayne and Matthew! :) Made me miss the good old days with him in sec sch and just his idiotic nonsensical presence. It's really difficult to not be happy and laughing around him, he is such a crazy hyper kid. We'll meet up soon sis! :P



Then, finally met up with these 2!!! It was my second time eating at Yoogane but it was their first time :) We had the classic Chicken Galbi set with additional fried rice and udon! Had a good catch up nonetheless :)


Jayne edited me into the picture because we didn't take a group shot. So funny that some ppl think nth's wrong with the picture.... LOL I mean I look so fake in the photo what!
-
-
-


The next day, went to Yoogane to eat with clique for Sm's belated bday celebration! HAHA my 3rd time and their 1st time! So it was my 2nd consecutive day eating it but ok lah wasn't sick of it yet cause at least we ate different set. This time we ordered the Cheesy Chicken Galbi set + Sticky Noodles + Fried Rice and it has student price so the total bill came out to be quite cheap!! Like cheaper than the previous day's bill :O


So glad we ordered this set because it was so yummy!! Digging the cheese part!! Haha previous night I was watching Return of the Superman and Daehan Minguk Manse were eating chicken with cheese dip and I was craving for it! The style was similar to what we ate so I was quite happy :P


At first the girls were like taking the ingredients and put on their plate then scoop the cheese to eat with their ingredients. Then I was like no no no basically you have to roll and wrap your chicken and whatever ingredient with the cheese to eat! I did it and it was yumz!! HAHA inspired by the Return of the Superman :D Then we all started doing that :P Loving cheese more and more :)



After that we had an "excursion" to the big Jurong police station for some secret reason hahah!! Glad to have spent my free day with them girls :) Oh and so coincidental that we were all having our free day that day kekek <3

Till next time
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment