Saturday, July 18, 2015

Small little things






H
E
L
L
O
/
/
/


That's my skin colour after attending camp.... so tan.... but I become fairer already wew, fast right :D Still not as fair as pre camp days but on the way hahahha!! Body still tan though...


So yes, I posted on my Dayre about this cute thingy with the drink and food combined into one container. haha last time already have this kinda design but I only got my hands on it last weekend. Hehe so we are like travelling around the red line during our break cause yea Admiralty nth one. So we went Causeway point and perhaps we will try Sembawang this weekend? The shopping centre is renovated already so perhaps more stuffs though I doubt so hahah!! 

These are like little perks during work time, like short dates since weekdays it's impossible for us to hang out due to army and my work. Though during our tgt work time we kept talking like keeeeeep talking hahaha sometimes he damn idiot, he walked far away from me cause I damn talkative/nagging him, zzzzzzzz :P Realised that since we kept talking alot when we see each other, texts are becoming rather redundant? Like I don't feel like or don't have anything to say to him through text but when I see him, machine gun starts. LOL! But we still text everyday just not as spam as before hahah!! So... always looking forward to seeing him so I can talk non stop again <3

I  mentioned that the baby squids are quite tasty especially with nacho cheese!! :) I asked if we can have it every weekend and he said crazy. *punch*

& also, I get to be fed. It's just a very blissful feeling to be fed by your boyfriend :'D so he is also like quite used and auto to feed me already hahaha. Just little things can make me happy :)

The other day when my sister helped me to braid my hair for work haha!! And me teaching him how to smile...... ^ second pic: his attempt. But... 
Me: "eee dont make the wrinkles on your forehead"
(he likes it actually cause he claims that angmohs have.... bleh)

^ second pic: his 2nd try.
Me: "LOL.... try smile with teeth but just dont need the folds on forehead"

^ first pic: hahahha his last try before we both stopped HAHA! and quite awkward to take picture there cause we are always facing incoming people so..... need to wait for fewer ppl then take. Really cherishing our weekends tgt though it's for work but still..... TGT FOREVER during weekends ahhaha! 6 more times and end of work assignment! then school starts :( booo..... noo...... i need to see his face......... and pinch it.... and bite it...... ok sry #tmi


Love you to bits my chubby bunny!!! <3

Tutee's maid lent me this cute umbrella as it was raining heavily that day. Coolio moolio. 
& second picture my smile quite weird but I just smiled normally leh. it's like i dont like the no top lips kinda smile but dk why alot ppl like? and make their top lips gone when smiling... erm????? got lips then nice whatttttttttttttt. but me born with thin lips so too bad for me. not my style~




Went for supper with cousins at Udders @ upper thomsons there cause it was pretty late already. Hheheehehe always awesome to catch up with cousins! :D


Then, yesterday went over to my cousin's house warming!!!! Yes their new house is finally ready, congrats!! Haha still got 2 more cousins' house warming cause the 3 of them who are the same generation bought their new houses at the same area lol! coolyyyy so glad that all of us stay quite near to each other though before some of them get married it was even nearer.

Definitely had an awesome time during big family gathering with guaranteed good food since my big family is filled with many superb cooks!! :) It has been quite some time since the last big gathering so it was great! Had an interesting gossiping session as well, not only with the younger generations but also all the females (mothers) all came and joined in, super funny and interesting HAHA!! Can talk non sop cause alot of topics one lah :D
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!
<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

////
Also, my July schedule is totally packed! :( Everyday there is sth on and I have to leave house, so far only 1 day which is next Thursday I don't have to leave house. Holymoly!!! Looking forward to that so I can finally stay at home for the entire day like the last time I had an entire day at home was MAY? and even in May also didn't have alot of such days..... don't laugh, August before school reopens also packed! :O Just work work work work work but some are fun event jobs and also, my last vacation before school reopens to KUKUP with big family again! :)
xoxoxoxoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment