Friday, July 10, 2015

KUVO x MediaCorp Calefare

Wheeee so I'm finally back from camp hehe!! :D
So tiring......... but it was fun and quite of an experience being a programmer instead of a freshie this time round! Sad that NTU camps are all ending this year already means sadded for those guys enrolling next year onwards cause they can't experience the big camps anymore.







Taken during Beach Day which is also one of the more fun days other than Secret Pal tekan night hehehehe!!

This year my og got the most number of proggies (programmers) and so alot of days and stuffs we have to go help out cause other ogs burden lol. Then our in-charge told us that the whole main comm knows about our og, meaning this year our og most pops cause of our proggies. And seriously everyday there will be main comm ppl coming to thank us for our effort etc etc. Woots woots!! So proud of Sentinel!!! :) We made a big difference to the last year of Insinyur and left a deep impression :D <3

--------

Last week, I brought my sister to Orchard with me to have high tea! Like legit high tea with trays of pastries and dessert buffet as well. It was quite high class I would say? And because it was a weekday afternoon, we were like two of the 4 customers there in the restaurant lol!!! :P So the service was good! Hahah!




Super a lot of food!! We had quite a hard time finishing them but we finished them!!!! Almost vomited! That's how full we were hahah. I would say the food wasn't very yummy but because I had the 1-for-1 voucher, we decided to give it a try :P





Chose only a few of the desserts to try,








Dressed in dresses of similar cutting but different pattern. My dress was bought from one of my favourite online shops > faythlabel.com. It sells alot of girly clothings and I'm always so in love with their pieces but prices are on the steep side to me. So.... this dress was really a expensive buy lol and I was kinda disappointed in it... cause it makes me look old. LOL. But the cutting, size, material all very good leh. 





Wheeeeeeeeeee ~~~~ :) Still pretty much enjoying my days :P

-----------

The next day, my sis and I went to Mediacorp to be calefare hahaha!!!


Had to be in Red that day.

It was a really long walk in cause Mediacorp Radio Gate is sooooooo freaking deep inside, madness! So we decided to take photos for fun ahah!


#step #roadsideshot

We went to shoot for Zhi Zai Si Fang 2, the super big scale and popular show with alot of big actors and actresses inside. Hhaha pay was pathetic but we wanted the experience! :) Saw alot of actors and actresses in real life and they still look the same like in the tv haha, really quite handsome and pretty sia. Not bad #supportlocalartistes 

Auntie Lucy (left), Zheng Huan (right)

Lee Nan Xin (left), Romeo (right)

Rui En and Ou Xuan, pretty siaaaaaaaaaaaa. Everybody just kept spamming their photos haha!!

Zoe Tay (left), Chen Han Wei (right)

Rui En was so hilarious that day, Definitely not as cold as what she seemed on Star Awards.

Ou Xuan the always happy and smiling lady



& that was me and my sis!!! HAHA in the middle, me behind my sister. We were actually asked to act as their fans and to cheer super loud but then end up we were asked to be guest audiences infront which was quite close to where the stars were seated so we cant really rest/sleep peacefully cause we would always appear on the camera zzzz. It was really very tiring day I would say, damn long hours with pathetic pay. Not going back again unless pay increases ahaha!! But still, it was an eye opener to see what happens behind every shot, every scene. Really alot of work has to be done man from the camera crews especially!!! WOW! Claps for them seriously! Respect!

The show is gonna air on tv in Dec so.... HAHAH stay tune???? :P

1 comment:

  1. how did you get your job as a calefare? mind sharing your experience?

    ReplyDelete