Sunday, September 13, 2015

A break from school

Wheee this week has almost no school. Haha because Mon my friends & I skipped as one of them was sick, Tues was always a no school day, Wed only went for floorball, Thurs went for one tutorial then went to do assignment outside and Fri was public holiday :D Definitely a good break from school though still busy week!

Monday I got to have lunch with love!!! He skipped army cause he was dealing with a headache thus I got to spend time with him muahah! :P I have to admit the longer we are together in the relationship, the more sticky I get towards him, aww? <3 We went to have Macs and wow they had a set for 2 lol! It consisted of the new Cereal Ebi burger with sweet potato fries, McSpicy meal, 4 pcs nuggets. It was alot and we were so full haha! But the ebi burger was yums :)

Tuesday had driving lesson again and back home to cook Mac&Cheese with sisters for lunch.






Cooking sth new is definitely not very fun cause it will be damn chaotic as to what to do argh. Haha the mac&cheese looks nice from the pictures right?? But...... ERM....... not yummy! HAHA! Got the cheesy and milky taste already but the sauce not wet enough leh, so difficult one! Somemore the recipe asked us to put flour which I think was to stick everything together but yuckssssss will taste the flour taste one leh. Totally not cool. I guess should skip the flour and put less butter! That's why we had the korean spicy maggie to compensate :P 

Thursday was a joke day cause Jayne & I went to Westgate to complete our instagram video assignment and we laughed till we almost died LOL. 



Only we will know what's the meaning of the video because it is our school assignment but yea damn funny hahaha!

Friday, I got to see boy again woots woots woots <3 We caught the Scorch Trials and it was amazingggggggg :) Company makes a whole lot of difference as well. Then we had sushi for dinner even though he was gonna have it the next day with his friends oops teehee. We had the "do you remember that time...." conversation hehe so fun! We had to dig up past memories and the other party has to guess which we referring to :)

Then he told me there's new mr bean ice cream and so we checked it out, tried the flavours, discussed what to get, and ok bought the cookies and cream one. cause he is an icecream person and im okok type so i thought his mouth itchy wanted to eat but in the end he asked me to eat most of it cause he said "I buy for you one" awww so sweet? HAHAH the things he says.... <3 then i also acted and pointed at a shop that sells big lollipop and said i want it, then he was like "let's go over there and see. you want? i buy!" hehehe hen nice hor? but ofc i dw lah, not a fan of lollipops!!! not everytime he is so gentle and nice to me one leh that's why it's ultra sweet and precious. most of the time we are like brothers, me hitting him, us hooking on each other's shoulders, fighting over small and funny things HAHA. <3

subtle things are more sweet than the normal sweet words like i love you etc etc, because we always sweet talk face to face so it's damn normal, we buay paiseh in terms of words one, I TRAIN HIM ONE!!! :P I also dk why my skin so thick can say so many sweet things to him and really just say whatever I want and think, I can't filter my words when I'm with him hahah just everything blurt out keke! and that's surely one thing I love about us, DIRECT! :D  

Our photos most of the time? BLURRED..... thanks ah... haha because I always whip out my camera at random times and he can't handle it :P


animal feeding HAHAH! so cute lah :P 
Can't wait to go animal feeding with him again, found a place to do that :D
I lava you so much <3


Random poses that idk he will do...... HAHA.
anyway hugs by someone from your back are like the nicest? confirm will get butterflies in the stomach one no matter what hahahaha. 
spent quality time + watched rally on tv :) xoxo


Saturday, went to Marj's house for steamboat with the clique :)


Steamboat is definitely one thing that our clique loves to have haha!
 We are always having steamboat every now and then kekeke :D 
Love them for all the craziness and all the laughing gases! <3

Sunday, family day lo. So sad that I can't meet love next weekend as I'm working at F1 :( Sobsobs!!!!!!! nevertheless, looking forward to his selfies and videos that he PROMISED to send me :P He always give excuses when I ask him to talk selfies and videos of himself HAHAHAHA but this time he promised <3 Also looking forward to the following weekend cause we gonna have new activities!!! :D hopefully nth spoils it again.... >:(

No comments:

Post a Comment