Monday, September 28, 2015

Adventure Cove with cousins

We have been saying we want to go Adventure Cove together for the longest time, like since beginning of the year or so but we just couldn't find a date that we all can make it plus no girls will be having their period hahah!!! So initialy, we settled on the Hari Raya public holiday but the haze was so bad and we couldn't use the 1-for-1 deal as well. We were about to abort the plan cause the haze hasn't been kind nowadays. However, we still hang on to the slightest hope and woke up early on Saturday to check the PSI and wow!!!! It was way lower than 100 and we all jumped out of bed to get prepared for ADVENTURE COVE!! Sooooooo happy and lucky :D



Uncle drove us there and we reached in no time :) Have to be early when going to such places hahah!


The 1-for-1 deal is so awesome haha! Each of us only has to pay $18 but $20 after tax or whatever. Cheap siaaaaaaaa! 


So thankful for the weather that day as it was not very hot, it's just normal. Haze maintained at low level, below 100 throughout the day! And the crowd was not crazy, the waiting time for the rides were fairly alright like quite fast except for the most fun ride where we had to wait longer ofc. Although my cousin brought his gopro along, but it is not allowed for all the rides except lazy pool and wave pool so..... it's more convenient if we just put it in the locker. That's why no photos of the rides and of us in there :(


There are Lazy pool, wave pool, water adventure course, snorkelling and like 6 other rides. 

The lazy pool needs no explaination, the wave pool is fun! Haha wear the life jacket and you can anyhow in the pool, the waves are quite high I would say, even with the life vest I still got engulfed by the waves *chokes*. As usual, played games in the pool with cousins and so irritating!!! Hahah damn Chuan!!! 

Skipped the snorkelling one cause the queue and waiting time damn long...... Need to teach, practice, then snorkel. So cousins decided to skip it but I want try it though, will be back with bf :P

Then there is one area for the water adventure courses. The pools for the courses are all 3.5-4m deep so you have to be a strong swimmer to go in. Lol I just went in with cousins though I'm a weak swimmer. I was damn scared that I will drown lah wtf, 4 metres leh don't play play! :(

(credits to google)

  Oh yes they have this as well ^. Though the height wasn't very high but the water is deep!!!! So it's actually high wth! As a person who is scared of water + heights, ofc I hesitated to try it but..... As usual, kena dragged up by godbro.... Wlao damn scared ok!!! It's like the scariest thing to me at adventure cove haha! I had to make godbro wait for me below before I dare to jump off. As long as he's down there, it's safe. It's like once you jump down, you will go down deep and then naturally float up and then for me I will fluster once I'm up and I will sink LOL! So I need my godbro to pull me up to the side handles HAHA don't judge. Tried it for 2 times though keke and I'm the only one who shouted damn loudly, OOPS! :P

Then all the other rides are so fun!!!!! I absolutely love the roller coaster one, damn fun omggg! Haha for all the rides we all screamed damn loudly even guy cousins and ppl were like shocked, etc HAHAH! It's like that~ :P I would say all the rides are interesting and fast so it's fun luh, if not fast then quite lame? Haha!! And all the rides are different from what I've tried before so THUMBS UP!!! :D



We had 4.5 hours worth of fun before calling it a day. 12pm-4pm+ and went to bathe.

The corndog which was disappointing, lol. $4/stick leh siao. Got turkey leg for $12 as well but tried it before at USS. I like to buy the food at such places to try but aiyo not worth leh the corndog tsk!!!!!

Definitely a great and fun day! Wouldn't mind going Adventure Cove again man!! Already planning to go again in December with bf since he hasn't go before yet :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment