Thursday, September 17, 2015

Just so small compared to the world


Recess week in 2 weeks time. oh wow. time flies.
September has been good so far, with lots of activities
with everybody in my life. caught up with every clique groups,
people whom i havent seen in awhile, great! almost everyday in
school was filled with laughter and laughter. hope i wont
have any angsty vibes or negative vibes around me. nowadays
just rather sensitive when people are judgy. not like it's my business
to meddle with their thoughts/comments but.... judgy words are just
unpleasant to my ears these days. like it's so hurtful to others.
i'm always thinking if i'm the one being judged behind my back,
how would i feel? karma karma karma. do you believe in it?
sorry friends if i shocked you when i tell y'all not to judge, haha
no hard feelings, no other meanings, the comments are just quite
painful to my ears haha. another thing is, when you want something,
it doesn't come to you but when you don't want it already, it just
comes to you. always happening...... in this case, tuition assignment.
arghhhhhhhhh, but nvm, it's just a two days intensive tuition and
i'm done, hopefully zzz. also, rather insecure about my blog? like
after getting to know people and all, i dont wish them to step foot
onto my blog like seriously. it's just mainly about my life and i choose
to write about my life/daily happenings on my blog and that is my
style since I'm p6, i dont want/need people to come here and think
that i'm so lame to blog about all these and think that i should
blog about more mature content about news/politics, etc. errrrr
like, i dont need you to tell me what to blog, this space is more
like a diary to me than idk what you want your blog to be. i
reaped from the habit of blogging about memories/day-to-day
happenings as i have a habit of reminiscing past archive from time
to time... so..... insecure about people coming here to read what's
happening in my life, like about things that are so private and close
to me. scary scary. i even have the thought to just block some ppl
on my instagram lol. just really really dont want anyone to be here
reading..... :( anyway, gonna be working F1 for the next 3 days.....
hope i will survive haha! Seeya in a bit :) xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment