Tuesday, September 30, 2014

We ate Pat & Stick's Icecream Sandwiches!

So today me and the boy went for our facial tgt! :) My mom wants us to help her clear her package points lol. But for the facial, we chose to do the Diamond Peel instead of the normal one which includes all the squeezing and extraction of pimples etc. So today's facial was painless :) The diamond peel helped us to sucked away all our dead skins on our faces which will last for a month cause our skin renew every month. So tadah to smooth skin, like instant effect :D & after that process, the products that I slapped on my face will be absorbed much effectively into my skin, good good time to put more whitening ahaha! :P

After that, I suggested to go grab some icecream since the place is just nearby and asked him to bring me to the place as always haha! It was bloody hot ok................. argh! & tadah we reached, it is a building and there are shops, kinda weird? So I kept asking him if we can go in, haha! This is somewhere near Tiong Bahru Mrt station.

Yes THE PROVIDORE is where we got our Pat & Stick's icecream sandwiches which cost $6.90 each. W O W Y E S W O W


He got the Double Choc and I got the Caramel Pecan which is the All Time Fav. I've got good taste :D The icecream sandwich is made of 2 cookies and the icecream in the middle! The cookies are still tasty even though they are frozen for dk how long. Hmmm yumyum :)

It's quite solid and doesn't melt that quickly which is awesome for a slow eater like me when it comes to cold food.

I like mine!! I realised nowadays I always order salted caramel/caramel icecream flavour.... maybe it's taking over my love for chocolate flavour. oh no....... 
Theboy liked his ofc.... he will never say he likes whatever flavour/food that I choose. IDIOT MAX! RIGHT? That's why I never fail to be pissed with him everytime, HA HA HA argh


KEKE asked him to pose for the camera and he is always so action.... act angry say don't take him/dw look at camera/pretend to eat his food/fake his double eyelids.... hahaha wahpiang seriously! :P Then when it turns out nice? Smile liao lo... haha!!

He was looking at his icecream sandwich as a pose but didn't know that it didn't fit into the camera, that explains my want-to-burst-out-laughing face HAHA

Pardon my big face! & look at my clean and neat brows after the facial person helped me to trim 'em. but still sparse though haha


Haha so he was complaining that I always take unprepared shots of him and make him look so ugly. So I said, it's his face problem cause he kept saying I lousy, my photog lousy which is damn irritating ok. yes he is irritating >:( Insults > Praises from him.

Then I said photogenic ppl no need to prepare one! U just take any pictures of them doing anything, glam or unglam from any angle also will turn out nice one. Trying to tell him, I'm an example :P So....... his revenge and.......... wts this came out :O LIKEAFISHORIDKWHUTTTTT! ok sry sir me not photogenic enough. chill bro!

THE END
Byebye! :D
*reminder, 6 more days to end of recess week, fugthisshit*

No comments:

Post a Comment