Tuesday, September 16, 2014

On The Table // Craft Bakery Cafe // Omakase Burger

Yay posting about the date with my sisters to cafes 2 weeks ago! :)

We manged to wake up to have breakfast at a cafe :) Awesome! Who doesn't love breakfast? It's always nice to wake up earlier than you usually would and have a hearty breakfast! I believe the day will naturally start on a brighter note and you will feel more refreshed! 

So, first stop: On the Table @ Pasir Panjang! :D
It sounds like a very faraway place but luckily I have straight bus 188 from my house directly to the cafe. Oh yes, the best thing is that the cafe is located just behind the bus stop so it saves a lot of hassle of  trying to locate the bus stop. Y'know cafes are always situated in such ulu places.... On the other hand, you can also take the train, I believe the travelling time will be shorter than taking the bus 188!

The cafe is very spacious!! I don't really fancy small and squeezy cafes though most of the cafes are squeezy haha!! So its spaciousness added points to the cafe & look at those fairy lights :)



 While waiting for our foody!! So excited hehehe! ^^

The picture I posted on my instagram @heypegasus :)

My elder sis's Big breakfast! Everything is delicious except the bread!! & the honey chicken wings as seen behind! Very different and so yummy :P

My younger sis's Eggs Benedict! It was rather normal, just tasted like what eggs benedict should taste like.

DENG DENG DENG!!! MY CROISSANT!! I don't remember the exact name of the dishes though haha. Inside the croissant, the ingredients are similar to the big breakfast's. Just all-in-one and the croissant is super fluffy! Just mega love this dish gosh! When you visit this cafe, just order this dish, NO REGRETS! Hopefully the standard wouldn't drop. :) Will definitely pay this cafe a visit again! It's like I'm craving for it already :P 

Glad that my recommendation is awesome! 3 happy girls <3

Pictures time while walking to the train station :D Nice lighting!!! WOOHOO



|| ACCESSORIES: FOREVER21 || TOP: BUGIS || BOTTOM: THEVIATORS || SHOES: OVERSEAS || 

Some ootds for ya? Haha ok you can close your eyes and skip this part :P 
Love my skirt? Click the link! TEEHEE!

Next, we went to Holland Village! That place just gives off the very chill and relaxed vibe! Naish lehhhhhh! Wanted to visit D'good cafe but it was closed, meh...... So we went to the cafe near it which is Craft Bakery Cafe.

Sisters wanted to go get their coffee fix so we just went there and chill. I'm so not a coffee person, eeeughhh...

Cake for me then! :) Wanted to try the Salted Caramel Cheesecake but it was sold out so we opted for the Oreo Cheesecake which was rather mediocre. Nth much to rave about for this cafe.






Hehe that sums up our sisters day out!! :) Isn't it nice to go on dates with your siblings? <3 Comfortable level to its maximum! #siblingslove HAHA. There will sure be more to come :)

-
Recently, went to town with my love to try Omasake Burger! :) I've been wanting to try it ever since I saw pictures about their cheese fries! Was more attracted by their cheese fries than their burgers cause I'm not really a fan of beef. 
(Taken from the net) We went to the new outlet at Wisma Atria.

Our root beer float which was nice! The icecream is good! & our burgers + fries :D I had the Classic Cheeseburger & he had the Deluxe Cheeseburger. Their burgers are really expensive, the price doesn't include fries and drinks so everything is priced individually :( The burgers were ok only, nth to rave about but I love the cheese fries! They are very generous with their cheese and fries haha, good good :P

Also, we were very very very sad and disappointed :( Because we wanted to try The Original Spanish Churros but they were sold out when we reached there on both Sat & Sun! Imagine making a trip down to town just to try it and their churros were sold out even before their closing time. Like so mad can?!?! If you want to set up a business, you jolly well make sure you can produce enough products for your customers throughout your opening hours what... why disappoint your customers like that? tsktsk, so very sad..... 

Instead, we had icecream waffle so as to not let our trip down to town be so lame, haha.

This is from Createaf @ The Cathay. The macadamia icecream flavour is nice but the waffle is not to my liking. It's so irritating because after I tried the waffles from Wimbly Lu & Creamier, I couldn't find any other waffles that are at least on par with theirs! So everytime I eat ice cream waffle, the bite into the waffle will surely be rather disappointing one, so it's quite sad...... :( Hence, I wouldn't really crave for waffles icecream haha unless I'm going to Wimbly Lu or Creamier.

Also, I caught a lot of movie with this movie addict boy these days! I caught Cafe Waiting Love, Maze Runner and After Images in just 1 week, hahah!! GO watch Cafe Waiting Love and Maze Runner alright??? *thumbs up* :D

Alright, that's all for now, muacks! :) 
Oh yes, can't wait to work with my friends this Fri-Sun @ the F1 event :D YAY! Money come to mama :P 

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment