Sunday, September 28, 2014

So I'm into my first recess week of university! Yippee yippee throws confetti! I know this week is crucial for me to catch up on my work and of course I will because I'm lagging like 10km behind others, hahaha ok not funny. Yes, I have so many recorded lectures to watch and tutorials to do :( Poor thing. I'm looking forward to a really clean week on my schedule book because up till now since January I've been going out like so many times a week, I don't even know where I went. Even if it's not going out, I will have sth on to do, like work or whichever shit. I don't even know why am I so busy. That's one of the reason why I am not keen to join any events or any portfolios in university cause outside of uni life, my life is driving me crazy alrdy. Haha sounds so dramatic right? Ok it's not so serious just that sometimes I feel quite overwhelmed and serious need to take a breather. Like I've got my family, my boyfriend, my friends. I don't want to disappoint any party so yes, everything adds up to a very tight and filled schedule. You can definitely check out my schedule book and you will understand what I'm saying but I seldom bring it out cause it's not very light and I prefer to pen down stuffs during my own me time at home, So yes, I'm currently craving for more me time and more stay home days. Hopefully, I'll get to do so during my recess week hehe though I know my food cravings will lure me outta the house real soon keke. Especially now when I have more money to treat my tummy well hehe. I'm currently craving/wanting to try the original spanish churros (since a long time ago), shihlin meesua, llaollao, korean stew, and maybe some chill cafe hopping! Needa find time and company........ it will most prolly be my bf cause he is always free for me while others got their own plans to execute, etc, mehhh. Will see how... maybe it's time to catch up with friends that I've "neglected" or haven't see for quite some time? Ok but at the end of the day, I still want to have more stay home days, hahahahahaha lazy is me! Alright, I'm starting to babble nonsense alrdy, time to go, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment