Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Singapore F1 Grand Prix

Hey everyone :) So last friday to sunday I was involved in the F1 event.......................... as a vendor, haha! I was there to sell the F1 merchandises mainly the Ferrari, Mercedes and Red Bull ones. 

My tag and pass!



This was the stall that we had to stand around at for the whole 9 hours there. The sun was scorching and it was sooooo hot as usual.... argh! >:( But still, we had to serve the customers with smiles and patience. Most of the customers were all so nice and courteous! Love them haha! Most were very entertaining and funny as well. Especially the Caucasians :D They will ask for your opinions and taste and they will just buy alot of pieces at a go without hesitation, rich people.....

Yep, we were the Ferrari girls and the rest were at the Redbull & Mercedes section.


Our break time were so pathetic!! 20-30 minutes and we had to pack our own dinner from outside cause the food in the F1 area were all so expensive!! So... had the same dinner for consecutive 3 nights, bleugh.... 


We only get to see the racing from the screen haha and also free noise from the cars! Couldn't get a view of the cars racing though....

That was my fav cap, haha it was different from the rest. & then one guy asked me to show him my fav cap and when I showed him, he said NAHHHHH not nice LOL! I think the females will appreciate it more cause quite a number of female customers bought that :P


Photobooth! hahah!


HAPPY GIRLS CAUSE END OF THE 3 DAYS WORK OMGGGGGGGG

PAY DAY MAY DAY MONEY COME!!!!! & pls money don't go so fast................ :(


Shaggalicious.... 

YAY! It was definitely a fun and interesting experience, hehe I like I like! :) A big part was cause of the friendly customers, *thumbs up* :D

Maybe working again next year, we shall see :)
Xo

No comments:

Post a Comment