Monday, June 15, 2015

Adventures

Right now I'm at Melbourne Airport waiting for my flight so i shall just use this time to update this space of mine! :) 


Just the day before I flew to Melbourne, I went out with my babe! :) We went to check out the Seagames Carnival!!! Wanted to try the hot air balloon :O it would definitely be such a cool experience man, what's more? It's free! 


Stupid boy refuses to pose properly for the camera everytime...... But he looked as if he was taking the "hold my hand" type of picture haha joke! Look at his idiotic face >:( 

Anddddddd too bad we didn't sit the hot air balloon cause firstly we can't find it and secondly we guessed that the timing that we went wasn't the hot air balloon timing so... Gave it a miss, moreover I wasn't in proper attire? I think we have to wear pants.... I didn't know haha!


I wore my new tube dress. I've so many new clothings, slowly wearing them out haha!! :D

Overall, the whole carnival was kinda big and crowded but more suited for the kids. But still, glad that he brought me there to take a look and showed me where he spent his few weeks of army at. 

Next, we went to check out The Laneway Market! Have been wanting to check this cafe out since forever cause a lot of ppl have been posting about their Risotto on Instagram and it looks yummy lol! So since we are already so far away at Kallang, we went over to Dakota for it :D 

Just look at him, avoiding my camera as always. Look at that pekcek face? HAHAH I've got too many of such shots of him. Looking down at his food, tsk box! This boy can send me tons of selfies but can't let me take his picture?!? PIAKS! 

Woohoo the highly raved Risotto! To me it's quite nice leh, I quite like it :) YUMS!


So we walked around and since the sky and lighting were great, I whipped out my camera for some selfies by the roadside hahaha!! See! He likes to give stupid faces and not proper ones!!! I really had a very frustrating time complaining HAHHA!! But that didn't stop him from giving more stupid faces. *vomits blood* 

Us everyday. Sure will pinch his ears one! Very the naughty!! Good thing is that he won't get angry or slap my hand away when I do that ahaha even when in public phew! :P Cause normally you will feel damn offended or pekcek when someone pulls your ears like as though you are still young and your mom pulled your ear cause you were naughty LOL 



You see you see! What kind of eyes is he giving me ..... Why my boy boy in real life so handsome but can't translate into pictures? HAHA! I'm definitely not blinded by love cause so long alrdy!?! But he really is charming, more than before. Before he was like Erm..... Nahhh HAHA OOPS! Now? Awww *places head on both hands with sparkly eyes* :P 



Finally I'm uglier :P 

So sweet hug me.... But face... WHYYYY BABY WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!! >:( actually cause he dk how pose with his hair, he's not very happy with the neither short nor long situation of his hair hahaha but short hair so cute?! :) 


Finally before we called it a day, we went to try Lady M!! :D though queue was long, you agreed to queue keke. The place was considered huge and niceeeee with loud music! Our Mille Crepes on the table :) not bad! Will be back to try the others though expensive :/

Can't wait to be back into your loving arms and be spammed with hugs and kisses :) <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment