Monday, June 1, 2015

Quality > Quantity

Woots woots!! So I've been enjoying my holidays so far! I don't know why either but I'm very satisfied and happy everyday! :D I didn't do a lot of things or didn't go out a lot leh. Maybe it's just cause the very relaxed lifestyle I have now as compared to the very busy hectic packed schedule I have before.... One word to describe: Shiok! :P I don't intend to make myself pack for this holidays like no!! Never! Cause I know I will miss this feeling soon!!! Sian, school starting leh!!! Approx 2 months+ :( NOOOOOOO......... 

Also, I really enjoy the feeling of being alone or being at home. Or rather not always surrounded by people! I won't feel bored or lonely when I'm spending time with me and me only <3 hehe!! It's like the facebook post about people who loves spending time alone! It's great man! But don't get me wrong, I'm not a loner HAHA! I just love my home too much haha. You all don't like to stay at home mehhh?? Like you get everything you need at home. Got people to talk to, got bed, got tv, got laptop, got so much food, got toilet, got aircon, ok ok wait I'm going too far. I just don't find a point to keep myself busy and around with people all the time. Like I don't see a point to initiate an outing or meet ups when I don't miss you enough YET or dont have anything new to share, etc~ (the fb post got say sth like that as well) like I said, social media let you know everything about people lol. But it's always nice to catch up over a meal lah DUHHH definitely not against it. So don't count me out! I still love you my friendssssss <3 Hmm hmm....... But I'm glad that my family and bf are always around me so I'm not real alone :)

Yep, so I initiated meetups with people who I don't know what they are doing and they are my dear girlsssss! JC CLIQUE: FOOD GURUS haha :D

We have always been discussing dates to meet up etc, and though it's holiday it's hard to settle the dates since some are working, some traveling, some curfew, etc :( So Yep, just have to make do with the date that majority of us can make it !!







HEHEHE we went all the way to Golden Mile Complex at Nicoll Highway Mrt station for this Mookata at Suki Thai!!! :P Actually it's cause I bought a Groupon deal of 4 pax at really cheap price like $11 per pax!! So cheap as compared to normal Mookata price! So.... With the deal, don't have to think where to go/where to eat!! Haha so it's a good thing to look for deals for outings haha :P

It was quite funny when we realised all our parents told us that Golden Mile area is dangerous at night! Due to lots of foreigners etc. Like all our parents :O So we were quite scared while on the way there but actually ok lahhhh. It is actually similar to BKK! Haha so if you miss bkk, just make a trip to Golden Mile! Got lots of thai food, thai shopping, thai snacks, thai people haha. 

When we reached Suki Thai, the place was very spacious and neat with very few customers lol. We were quite skeptical at first but when we the food came and we started eating........ Wow! It's actually pretty yummy!!!!! Considering that we don't have to use the pork oil thingy to cook, which makes it healthier! The soup is very flavorful after a few rounds of bbqing and the meat are all marinated very well! They were very generous with their servings as well! Not to forget, their Thai Milk Tea was not overly sweet which I like it very much! We were very satisfied with our dinner that night :D YUMMYYYYYY! Y'all can go get the Groupon deal :D

As usual, we caught up with one another's life. Hahaha! And because they are a more naive, innocent bunch of people, (not like they are dumb or what but just very nice people) I get to ask them funny questions and listen to their answers. Really enjoy chatting with them about random things <3 :)

MY MINDSET IS QUALITY OVER QUANTITY. Be it towards friendships or my love relationship, it's always like that :)

No comments:

Post a Comment