Sunday, December 21, 2014

Advanced Xmas Celebration!

SANTA CLAUS IS COMING TO TOWN!!!! :D

Yay, just had my first advanced Christmas celebration with my Food Gurus! <3 This is an event that we spent so much time and effort discussing and going all excited and crazy about! You all should see how we chatted on whatsapp for this event, madness!! HAHA! All sorts of crazy ideas, etc! Really appreciate how EVERYONE is contributing ideas and spamming the chat together.

That's what I love about them! They are all genuine, simple and easily contented people and being around them makes everything much more happier and positive :) I'm so glad that I have them because there are way too many complicated and depressing people around so it's heartwarming that people like them still exist! We get happy and excited over super small things together hehe :) 




Firstly, I'm someone who loves to dress up to theme! :) And that's what the girls and I like to do also, we can discuss and get crazy over the theme and everything, hehe! I had a really hard time coming up with my red x green coordinate cause I want to have both the colours in my outfit! :P And cause I have limited red and green clothes as most of them I've already worn them in the past xmas celebrations haha! Thankfully with the help of my sister, this outfit came out. Quite happy with it cause it's like a wintery christmassy feel cause of my parka and boots! :) Would love to spend Christmas in a winter country next time :)



So went to have lunch with the girls and then went for our Escape Game at Bugis Village! (Not the one in bugis junction) It was the best escape game plan that I've ever tried! I've tried before like about 4 different ones? So yes, this one is the bombz! I wonder how people come up with such ideas man!! We didn't complete the game but percentage of people completing is already quite low to begin with. This shows that those themes are not easy peasy ones but really creative and require serious thinking!!! We were so curious how to complete when we failed so the game person told us how to and we have decided to come back again to try another theme!! :D It's that awesome, do check it out, quite cheap also !!! 


Next, we went to H's condo cause she got curfew! On the way there, we had our gift exchange and I told them how we were going to play that and they were again, very excited hahaha! So each of us got 2 chances to guess who gives who! I got my guess correct, woohoo :P But for the other girls it was pretty mind blowing, all my guesses for them were all wrong LOL! Had such a great laugh with E at our wrong predictions :D


Excited again when we saw the really cute decorations at H's condo!! So much feel leh!! Spammed photo taking :D

Esther & Stephanie :)

Ruiying & Amelia :)


Jiayi! :)

Look at all of us, so steady for the theme! Haha wore till like that ofc must take more photos!! Solo shots without H cause she had to go home and M who is still overseas :(


Still went to borrow the fake presents below the xmas tree to take pic haha wts!


Full shot!! Glad that everyone except M attended the whole celebration, thanks girls :) Appreciate it duper much <3


SELFIE WEFIE!!! :)


Some went home and the rest of us went to check out Hillv2. There was a huge xmas tree and we felt rather stupid for getting so excited over the small one at H's condo HAHAHA! So we ate our dinz at Kinsa Sushi and went to the Marketplace to stroll around. It was so pretty and the things sold there are so classy looking, like the ones in aussie (said my friend). 


Were deciding which icecream to buy to share and friend recommended this fish thingy! It's a korean snack, it's also an icecream! The cone as a fish shape with vanilla icecream and a layer of red beans. Yums!! :) It's definitely a very convenient snack to buy and eat cause it doesn't make a mess etc! Awesome cheap thrills HAHA <<< my friends laughed when I said that.


Happy girls!!! :) It definitely feels very different to hang out with this group, always very lively and happy mainly because we always talk about happy things and they always share wonderful and hilarious stories! So envious of H who gets to travel the world like free flow!! So rich for what?!?!!?!?! Hahah already looking forward to our next gathering! We are gonna countdown to the last day of 2014! HAHA special hor? :P Cause the countdown to 2015 day is usually spent with family what! Teehee :)

Seeya girls,
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment