Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Belated Christmas Celebration!

WOOHOO so had belated Christmas celebration with my sec sch clique girls!! :) 

It was the 4th time celebrating xmas with these girls, always a sense of coziness and familiarity. Though this year's celebration was very different from the past few cause this year's one doesn't have the xmas and jolly mood haha but still it's the company that matter most! 



We had mookalicious at Bukit Timah! Not bad I would say but the portion weren't very sufficient for all of us.


So we headed for Udders icecream which is just a few shops beside mookalicious :D YUMZ


All my pretty girls <3




Though we are all in different places in our lives right now, like all different school schools, etc, I'm glad we still find time for one another and keep the clique going on. We've come a long way together and we feel like family. Some 5 years and some 7 years of friendship already :) 



Even though we may have some quiet and silent moments due to lack of common topics now but whenever we talk about common topics, we will be noisy and chatty all over again haha! Usually are nonsense hilarious stuffs lah haha! Glad to have them even after so long :)


Hope everybody will try to suggest places/outings more instead of just the same old usual ones giving ideas and planning cause it will definitely be very "tiring" for the same old people.

Before (bottom pic) and after which is currently (top pic)! Hahhaha not very huge different except for W! Lol!! Alright, though it was a short meet up but it was enough to catch up :) Short and sweet! Also, we did the gift exchange and I'm so glad X loves the bag I got her!! Haha she even complemented it as the perfect bag for her haha! It's always so easy to buy for her cause I know she likes my trust and will like whatever I choose for her :P KEKE!! 


& then S's bf came to gave us a ride home and woohoo we got to play!!!! HAHA! I randomly requested for the top window to be opened as I wanted to try and he opened it without hesitation LOL! It was freaking exciting and scary for a first timer ok!!! I screamed like mad gosh!!! 


Yes this explains the excitement and scariness ok!! HAHA! He speed while we were up there and the breeze was mad!! My ears hurt a lil and saliva was like flying out of my mouth lol but ofc I controlled it lah!



It will be x10 cooler if we were on a road trip overseas and doing this! But well, I guess this is good enough for now! :D Totally cool and enjoyed it lol! :P



Different friends coming up to try hahah! Yay :)


The car ride was the highlight of the night lol!! :D Hope there will be more to come? But quite scared also cause dad said a lot of accidents are due to this as well, oops!!! Only can speed and do this on safer road and when there is less cars.

Here's to many more memories together! :)
xoxo
-

The next day, I went for belated xmas celebration with my uni camp friends!! Sentinel friends!!! It has been so long since I last joined them, oops sorry lah. Schedules always clash and the fact that I don't stay hall means even lesser time with them. So yep, glad I went for the celebration to at least catch up with them :D



Senti friends and seniors :) All the yummy foody!!!


Though some moments quite awkward but ok lah I still managed to talk to a few of them and join in the conversation etc! But damn funny cause they always put me in such good light, like think I'm very demure, very nice, etc. 


Thanks X for getting the assorted chocolates that I wished for! WOOHOO :)


The M&N storage box is so cute and just nice to store my small chocolates :)


I gave WX and X gave me :) 



Glad to see everyone that night haha!! :D & not forgetting they are all so smart with good gpas..... gulps...... 

No comments:

Post a Comment