Tuesday, December 30, 2014

YOOGANE IN SINGAPORE!

Went out with my beloved on 26th! Cause he was still sick so we couldn't head out on xmas day plus I wanted him to rest for the whole day of 25th!!!! So on 25th, I didn't do anything special but to follow my parents to grandparents hse and then dinner at my cousin's hse :)

So the boy pestered me to tell him what I want for my xmas gift cause he didn't had time to buy me one as most of his time was spent inside army. I gave him present when I told him I didn't haha! :P So he was rather guilty. Actually, we don't really give each other xmas presents, like not necessary. We prefer to go out to eat and spend time tgt. That's how we do it and I guess most couples are also like that unless for those new couples? 

YUP SO I SUGGESTED THAT HE TREAT ME TO YOOGANE :D! FOOODDDDDDDD MAKES THE WORLD GOES ROUND!!! :P Gifts are not very necessary since we've got everything alrdy so food treat is always the best choice :P

It was our first time trying it!! Yoogane is a newly opened korean restaurant in Singapore and it has a lot of good reviews saying that it has almost the same taste as the original store in Korea! Ooooo promising :) 


This is located in Bugis Junction where NYDC used to be. There are a lot of seats in the restaurant so say bye to long waiting time even if the queue is long. We got seated within 10 minutes or less. Oh yah, there is a complimentary phone charging service for iphones and andriod phones! GOOD LEH! :P


We ordered the Chicken Galbi set with fried rice and mozzarella heese toppings :) For all the set, the minimum order is for 2 pax so too bad if you and your friend want to order different set, haha!! But heard that in korea the minimum order is for 4 pax, so I guess Singapore Yoogane is considered better alrdy? 

There are aprons for you to wear also haha which he wore! Also, there is a complimentary salad counter for you to take your side dishes :)


There are staffs around to help you cook your meal so you can just sit back and relax haha!! But ofc, cooking it yourself will be much more fun :D


YAY our big plate of vege, chicken and Ddeokbokki! I like ddokbokki cause it's so chewy!!! And their chicken comes in so large chunks, definitely worth it, YUMS! :)

Keke big baby with his bib, ready to tuck in :P


After awhile, the staff came to fry the rice for us :) He added the mozzarella at the bottom and then fry fry fry!!


WALA!!!! Cheesy goodness, I love the cheese so much :) He even separated the fried rice and the chicken into 2 portions for us! Talk about good service :)


Ooooo mmmhmmmm!!! :P Are you drooling already? :P


TADAH ALL IN OUR TUMMY!! :) burps!! At first when the food came, the boy still said it was too little and wanted to order more HAHA! in the end, we were super full!!! Never underestimate food :P


Thanks for making me genuinely happy all the time :) Giving me piggy backs whenever I request for it haha but I don't request it very frequently lah, only on times when I remember hahaha :P Also, sorry for making your sorethroat worse cause the korean food was considered spicy for you :( Hate seeing you coughing so badly. I still can take care of you when you are at home but right now you are in camp and it sucks not being able to be there for you, to pat you to sleep at night! You are gonna have sleepless nights cause of your cough, piaks!!! >:( Nvm, tmr you are booking out for your new year leave again teehehe!! <3


Love you plenty my king! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment