Thursday, March 12, 2015

Advanced Bday Party

2015's bday was the most mundane one out of these few years?
My bday felt so rush and fast!! I didn't have time to enjoy it myself! :(
But well, it's okay I still had a fairly enjoyable time :D

As usual, my sec sch girls organised a small bday celebration for me haha!!
Thanks girls :)


BBQ over at Sm's bf's condo. Haha they said that my bday parties are always held at ppl's bf's condo... wth..... But great that I just do the eating and not the cooking hehe. Thanks ah peeps!! :)


CocoExotic forever siaaaaaa hahah since eons ago till now whenever I see this cake, I feel like vomiting LOL! Quite sick of it already ahh..... time for a change people! But appreciate it very much, from the time I said this cake is my favourite cake, they have been buying this cake for me haha and also my other friends as well :') 




Mandatory clique shots!!! <3 Still thank you all for the effort to spend time to celebrate my bday :) Glad that it was full attendance that day :D



What's us without ugly shots?!?! 
But those 3 girls at the bottom need to maintain with their pose ah.... 



Potential girl gang? HAHAHA!!! 
I think my face can make it sia... my usual pekcek face :P


Hehehe so niceeeee! :) Thank you everyone for this celebration and also the presents!!! :)
Though didn't catch up a lot but we sure had a crazy time with the games, hahah!
Hope we didn't really scare the guys..... :P


Not forgetting, thank you all for the Marc by Marc Jacobs laptop case and macarons!!
LOVE YOU ALL!! :) <3

#official20already

No comments:

Post a Comment