Tuesday, March 10, 2015

M A R C H

Oh crapppppppp this is the first time experiencing being so depressed on my birthday month!!!! For the past few years March had all been rather chill even with school but now..... university????? Uni's March is terrible horrible vegetable because it's the month of mid terms!!!! FREAK IT!!! :(

March is my birthday month as well as my love anniversary month. Haha yes both things fall on the same date : 10 March! Of course, I need time to plan, celebrate and do things. And then, I can't spend too much time on doing so because I have to juggle my school work and tests and assignments. What the shit siaaaaaaaaaaaaaa....

I teared after having advanced celebration with my boy just at the thought that there's school the next day. I couldn't control it, I just had a feeling to cry, I feel like crying hahaha wts. Because I got tons of school work piling up, tons of overdue things that I've yet to catch up on. Ok I cleared some during recess week though. Actually I just left with revision and to put everything into my brain..... Then my media module prof decides to ask us to do a tv reporting "presentation" in class the next day and there's test the following day.

I am going nuts..... Why has March turned into such a detestable month? Such a monstrous month? Freak it..... I have to tolerate and go through 3 more years of such stressful March before I can have my peaceful and fun March back!!! :(

Furthermore, next year's my 21st..... Birthday party on a "mid terms filled month/week"? Oh goodness, I already have a lot on my plate right now, not gonna add this into my worry list for now.

Bye, gotta sacrifice my sleep tonight, shit uni, shit studying, shit education system, shit grades. Whatever...............................................................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment