Thursday, March 5, 2015

Bday Want-List 2015

I was browsing through my last year's bday and anniversary post just now. Hahah I almost teared at what I wrote about my relationship for the 3rd year, wts????? I think past posts just remind you to continue to be thankful for people you love in your life. Also to remind you of the past happy memories and feelings you felt then. The words of the past me touched the current me.... hahah aww sobsob.... :')

So yes, I'm turning 20...... in another 5 more days OH NO!!!
THE BIG 2 :(
Jialat.... no longer in the 10s......... weird.
Do I even look like a 20 year old person?
Do I even dress like a 20 year old person?
Do I even think like a 20 year old person?
Do I even feel like a 20 year old person?
Do I even talk like a 20 year old person?

Scaryyy how time and tide wait for no man.
They don't wait for you to mature, they don't wait for you to change.
They just announce you as a 20 year old person.
I don't think I'm even ready to be a 20 year old person, jialat liao....

Ok what am I talking? Pardon me....
But getting old leh!!! 1 last year before I officially step into adulthood leh!! Madness ah!!

Do you believe it when I say I still hesitate when people ask me for my age? I still think I'm 18.
HAHAH! I dk why but I felt I was 18 longer than I'm 19. Does that even make sense? 

Alright, cut the crap. 
I'm gonna write down my bday wishlist hereeeeeee like what I did last year as well. HAHA
Though like not even half of the things I listed was fulfilled LOL.
Actually not really wishlist, it's just a want list.

Share with you what I'm liking these days!! :D
(picture quality very bad cause I just took the pictures using my phone off the laptop screen)

Liking pants nowadays. Not those jeans lah, still not very 'friends' with jeans yet, prolly haven't found my one true pair of jeans. haha! Yup so long pants of other material! It just makes me feel more mature though I may not look mature or maybe I do? haha! :P 

And this cutie scallop skorts! I've been looking at it for very long already you know, and it's still on the website! It's sucha versatile piece that I would want to own and wear when I want to achieve that cute and feminine look :D 


Yesh a slouchy basic shirt! I need a black and white one actually. Mega life saver when you dk what to wear and felt like you have nth to wear!

Alright so the above 3 pieces are from http://anticlockwise.sg/collection/backorder !!!
All 3 pieces are on backorder and there's a discount now. The items will arrive way after my birthday though but it's ok if you are getting these for me, hahah!!


Gosh look at that white shorts! The cutting is so beautiful!! Damn nice!
But sadly it's out of stock alrdy!!! SOBSOB!!! This is from younghungryfree though.


Tadah, I've always been swooning over outerwears since eons ago. It's just that I don't own many of them because what are the chances I get to wear them in singapore??? Hahahah!! But right now, I can have an excuse to get them cause I'm flying to Melbourne in June and the temperature will be 7-14 degrees Celsius, ooooo shiok!!! :D 
Idk if this is enough to keep me warm but idc lah, this one also can wear in singapore leh hah!
And actually online shops will start selling outerwears in may june period but since my birthday is in march I have limited choices to choose from zzz



HEHEHHEE very excited to receive this! A scratch off world map that my food gurus are getting me. So far only my food gurus asked me what I want for my birthday. Are they the only ones getting present for me? Are they the only ones remembering my date? :(

Hahah sounding so childish today, but whatever~~ Somedays I just want to think and speak and act like a childish person! 

This post is getting more like a What I like post instead of a wish list. Cause actually all these can be bought by myself for myself but then if like that say then there will be nth else haha!!

I'm lazy to buy all these as well lah, and only on birthdays you get to say what you want and if you are lucky, you get everything you want! If you were to buy them for yourself, you will tend to choose a few out of the list mah. 

Actually I want other things, but they are more to the expensive side and maybe I'll leave that for my 21st bday wish list? HAHA! Now just cheap cheap also can lah, 
I'm a very easily satisfied and happy person actually :P

I don't even know who the hello hello reads my blog sia. Sekali are people I don't know or not very close with so they read but they can't get them for me, HHAHA joke! 
But anything lah, I just write for fun only!!
get anything I also ok, dont get anything I also ok! 
Serious no joke!!! :) 
These are just extra things that I want not what I need in my life anyway~
Just want to spend my birthday with my family, my boyfriend cause it's our anniversary as well and friends(if they are free/ask me out).

BYEEE :)
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment