Thursday, March 12, 2015

My 20 Birthday + My 4th Year Anniversary

10 March marks the start of another new beginning!

It is the most important day of my life because it's the day that I'm born right obviously hahha and also it's the day to celebrate another year with my love.

Like many people will think, it is so lousy for a guy to ask a girl to be his gf on her birthday, it's cliche, no effort, save money, etc hahaha!! I find it hilarious but I never once mind about all these.

I don't really care the date actually, it's about the moment. 

At that moment, at that instance, since he got the courage and feel(?) to ask you to be his gf and if you want to then accept lah. Haha still care date for what. I think maybe I accepted him on 11 March leh, but I forgot...  but I think 10 mach havent over bah... aiya dk lah oops!! :P

However, this year I suddenly thought about it. Every year, on 10 March, it is a double happiness day for me since 2011. & it felt really good, like not only do I celebrate my birthday but I celebrate my love as well. Not only does 10 March is important to me, it is also equally important to him. 

It just feels magical like as if when you are born, you are fated to be with the love of your life 
*adds in some magic sparkles*
HHAHAHAH eh play along leh..... don't disgusted leh.... 
Trying to put myself into some fairytale~~~ :P

Ok but on a serious note, I realised that I can never ever ever forget this guy who shared happiness and joy with me on every 10 March, celebrating our relationship together. It's like whenever 10 March arrives, it just signify my birthday as well as our anniversary. No one knows what will happen in the future, but I can never forget this date being a double happiness date and somehow if anything bad happens, it is actually a very cruel thing..... come to think of it :( 

I guess I will never be really happy on 10 March if anything bad happens hahhahaha! BUT CHOY!!!! Just saying :P Don't worry, I got confidence in this cause he gave me the confidence.
I hope I will never ever have the chance to forget this very important person in my life, Sebastian Lim.

So unless you are gonna be faithful, loyal and thinking of going all the way with your girl, then don't pop the question on her bday!! HAHA

LONG POST AHEAD!
-------------

Celebrated our anniversary and my birthday 1 day in advance! We don't really have a separate celebration for my bday and our anni, it's just a tgt thing! If not so mafan and I don't need that lah, easily pleased gf over here :P

Went to The Poodle Cafe as I saw many good reviews and cute dogs in the cafe.

But unfortunately, there were not many dogs as well as customers on a Monday! So it was only us and later another couple came, haha wts. 


The cafe was rather small but quite nice lah cause so pinkish and princessy!

The most hyper dog? 

There are like 4 poodles and they will always be there cause poodle cafe mah~ Then depending on the period you go/depends on our luck, you will see other dogs. I think cny and xmas season quite good, like there will be a lot of dogs! You get to feed them also leh, so with a lot of dogs it's damn fun and awesome!! 


Thought the food was gonna be meh but it turned out yummy!!!! I think the Fish & Chip is the best dish.

Captured these cute shots haha the poodle so cute hor? :) It kept going under our table and sat there very obediently hehe so cuteeee. Then the staffs there also made them do some tricks for us to see if not I think we will be quite bored haha



Feel free to carry them as well. Woohoo I managed to get the poodle up on the chair next to me and bf was attracting his attraction with lasagna to capture this shot hahaha :P Hope to go back again when there are more doggies??? :( But the thing is you wouldn't know when there will be a lot of dogssssssss

After that we went to watch Kingsmen like finally at The Cathay! Nice movie :) Then we went to take queue number for Hai Di Lao, waiting time 1.5 hours....... 

While waiting, we went over to Scape to try Pong. Normal laahhhhhhhh


And tadah!!! The long enticipated Hai Di Lao!! So happy that I finally tried it kekeke :D 
We chose the Chicken + Mala soup combo, which seems like the most popular choice~ 
I want to try tomato soup base the next time, also another popular one but the chicken is like a must? to balance the flavour out. And I like the soup, good soup just captures my heart and stomach :)


Ordered quite a few dishes I don't know how many though. YUMMY I would say. The service is really good as well and the staffs are very very friendly!! Not bad leh :)


Haha the noodle dance~ 


Thanks love for cooking, serving and treating me for this whole meal hehe <3 Our meal amounted to $80! I would say ok lah not so bad actually :)

Very angsty boy who kept "scolding" me to stop using my phone but I want take photos and videos mah.... hahaha :P love youuuuuuu

-----
Then on the actual day, baby came over to my house for dinner with my family. I had school till 630 so cannot go out have fun plus need to spend time with family and cut cake with family <3

Haha had quite a sumptuous meal with abalones somemore, yumzz I like abalonesssssss cause super nice to chew keke.


Cake cutting!! 
I was still asking my mother why only got 2 candles, I thought they just agar agar put 2 cause like what most of us will do for our friends if it's a last minute thing and also for our closed ones who are like older luh then just put 1 candle instead of so many for their age haha. 

Then after a few seconds I realised it means 20..... oh... that kena owned moment of realisation....
kns old liao lahhhhhhh...... I still want that 1 big candle with many small candles !!! :( HAHA


Bad lousy quality cause we used my mom's note 3 camera.



Haha the camera is in selfie mode then we got the bluetooth controller to click snap for the picture without having to set timer or use selfie stick, then idiot boy kept spamming all my unglams!!!

Anyway glad to still have you by my side all these years and for my bdays :)


Le Familia <3



Fav photo of the day haha!! HAPPINESS LEH!!! :D 
(ps, look at my dad.....)

Then it was prize presentation time HAHAH!! 

Pardon my home clothes :P 


Shocked at my photo frame :P blehhhh and also laughing cause it's quite big for him to bring home ahhaha


Explaining to him that every photo means sth!!!



Some ugly candids hahahah :P


MUA MUA <33333


What it means:

We have been through several ups and downs,
 we had our quality time, 
we had new experiences together, 
we had been through different milestones together, 
we cooked together, 
we had heart to heart talks, 
we feast together, 
we had our lovey dovey moments, 
and we also stick to each other through sickness and health.

// don't know how to phrase all these nicely lah, but yea that's my message behind those photos that I chose, not anyhow one lehhhh! //

Hehe he once said that he like photo frames of us!
 I gave him one last time


It's still on his table~ so now I gave him an upsized version and he will be hanging it on his wall! Hope it will be nice hehe gonna go his house to see it soon :D

He gave me a handwritten card (which is like the card that he gave me the first time on my bday with his confessions and question inside!) HEHE. that nostalgic feeling. He actually remembers a lot of small details about us in the past man.

 Really thank you so much for staying and growing up with me, I'm more than blessed and thankful to have you :) 
A simple and blissful love is all I need <3

"I want to grow old with you"
 :') me too dearest....

No comments:

Post a Comment