Tuesday, March 3, 2015

CNY Day2-Day11

CNY DAY 2

So we came back from kukup and then we started on our visiting spree. Shan't elaborate lah~



Yes ootd haha!


Really like this photo that I asked my sis to capture. My youngest sis is my photographer most of the time haha!!! :P Also digging mermaid dresses since longgggg ago but only tried one this year lol slowpoke me.




Mandatory pictures with parents :D



Tadah my maternal side family! :) 
My family and I were so tired that day as we didn't have any rest after reaching sg!

CNY DAY 3

Yay, day 3 is always the day where everyone comes to my house early in the morning for breakfast before heading out to visiting at grandma side tgt! :) It is also the day where my boyfriend will come as well and I'll go over his side in the evening. So, I'll usually leave the nicest outfit imo for this day ahaha!! :P

Cuddly little cutiepie!!! So nice to hug and his skin is like so smooth omggggosh.... everybody can't stop touching his cheeks siaaaaaa :D

They have been spamming photos early in the day and I managed to pop into one photo lol cause when they come, my sisters and I will be busy changing clothes and preparing in the room hahah!!

Re-enacting the scene in my room with my godbro!!! :D Eeeksssss the comparison... I look so cui this year as my face last year looks more firm and vibrant? HAHA! My face this year looks longer and my cheeks are sagging.... wtf oh no..........


The ladies of the house! Muahhaha



Didn't know that he's actually quite tall leh, I wear heels still quite short beside him :O On normal days, I don't feel like I'm that short beside him one lo. Or isit cause of his Air Max~ Oh yes, featuring his new nike airmax, 2 lines for his haircut and the outfit that I pieced tgt for him. Someone also know how to wear jogger pants siaaaaa hahahha!! :P

So glad that I have you with me during every year's cny :) I love having you over with my big family because I'm confident that you will feel the love, fun, joy, laughter with them!! Mai siao siao one ok haha! :D

Oh yah the reason why I said this is the nicest outfit is because of the bare back detail! I've always adore the bare back detail :) super super niceeee



Keke afterwards went over to his side in the evening and then at night 9+ I returned back to my cousin's hse for a few rounds of banluck before everyone called it a night! Cny is quite exhausting.... but still fun!

Cny day 4

Went for more visitings and then to auntie's house for the rest of the day. Played with my nephew and niece most of the time instead of gambling because too crowded lah haha!!



Didn't even have the chance to take solo shots ahha!! And actually I like this outfit the most, should have wore it for day 3! OOPS! :P 
Thinking if I should wear this set again for my birthday/anniversary with my bf hahaha!!


So I practically spent the day talking and playing with my tiny niece and cutie baby nephew!! :) They are definitely a source of simple happiness!!!! Hoping that they don't grow up so fast :(

Cny day 5-Cny day 8 were spent in school due to weekdays what...

Cny Day 9 & Cny Day 10 were spent doing canvassing at Chingay with my Sentinel camp friends!! :)



Cny Day 11

Went over to another cousin's hse for lunch and gambling session! It was such an idiotic day lah, I lost almost all the money that I brought there, only that day I lost, other days I won. Box!! Hahaha and also super hilarious day cause we were shouting like nobody's business while playing banluck! You know you have to shout for your cards and to jinx the dealer during banluck for the kick and fun right? hehe!!



Trying a different style that day, all black plus tied up hair!! also because the weather was crazy! it was quite refreshing to have my hair all tied up, in a literal way and also in appearance wise.
NICE OR NOT? :)
This romper is quite special cause of the leather details.

Then as usual at night, we went for the RC lunar dinner at the basketball court below my block haha. My bf came to join as well since my dad couldn't make it.


Love disturbing him with my paparazzi camera! :P

//Lots of candid ootd//

Asked my bf which photo out of like alot of other photos to post on insta and he chose this, but my face so funny here hahaha!! like where are my features?!?!? 

dk what was I doing/saying to my sister...


zhuai face! but nice angle that makes you have long legsssss


& the finally photo that I chose to post on insta HAHA! :P

TADAH SO THE END FOR MY CNY!! boohoo, can't wait for next year's hahah!!

Right now, it's school's recess week and I've got to buck up! :( :)
JIAYOU EVERYONE!!!
Summer break is coming!!!!! :D
Also..... 8 more days to me turning 20 OH NO :(

2 comments:

  1. Hi may I know where did you get the jogger pants for your boyfriend? Thanks:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello :) I forgot the name of the shop but you can find the jogger pants at Orchard Cineleisure, I think is the shop beside The Editor's Market :)

      Delete